Dr. John Ifantis and our entire team welcome you to Ifantis Dental Care! We are pleased to be your quality resource for comprehensive dental care. At our office, we place patients first and are proud to utilize the latest in dental technology and innovation in our services. Whether you are interested in a cosmetic treatment to improve your smile, a restorative solution to repair your smile, or you are looking for a new dentist to care for your family, we have you covered. In addition, we are happy to accommodate emergency cases and walk-ins to ensure that you receive the quality care you deserve. We invite you to schedule your next appointment with our dentist in Morton Grove, Illinois, by contacting us today! We also welcome our friends in Glenview, Niles, Skokie, Wilmette, Park Ridge, Evanston, Northbrook, and Des Plaines, Illinois. Visit us to find out why our patients refer us to their friends and family!
Ifantis Dental Care is OPEN and available to serve all your dental care needs! We will continue to provide EMERGENCY DENTAL TREATMENT as needed.
We are completely committed to your safety. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have made changes to help protect our patients and staff, which include:
- Our office will screen you before your appointment. You will be asked to complete a similar questionnaire again when you arrive for your appointment.
- We are only allowing a certain number of patients in the office at the same time. When you arrive, we ask that you call from your car to notify us. We will let you know when it is time for you to come inside.
- We ask that you come 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time and allow some extra time for your appointment, as we are also taking extra measures to disinfect and sterilize the necessary surfaces and equipment.
- Please bring a mask with you and wear the mask until it is time for your dental treatment.
- We will take your temperature when you first arrive with a thermal thermometer. We will use a UV-C light wand for disinfection and ask that you wash your hands before entering the operatory.
- If you are a new patient, we ask that you visit the Forms section of our website and complete the new patient forms prior to your appointment.
- Our office hours have been temporarily changed:
- Monday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wed 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thurs 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To make an appointment, please call us at (847) 663-0003. Our 24-hour answering service is available to take your call and address urgent matters.
We value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming back our existing patients, new patients, neighbors and friends.For more information click here