Fluoride is composed of minerals that can strengthen the enamel of your teeth. In fact, fluoride is commonly used to help protect your teeth, which reduces the risk of cavities and tooth decay. With the use of fluoride, you are setting your teeth up for oral health success.
Our dentist, Dr. John Ifantis, cares about the health of your teeth and smile. That is why our team at Ifantis Dental Care is happy to share some information with you on the basics of fluoride, so you understand the ins and outs of how it can work for you.
Here are some basic tips and tricks about fluoride and how it can strengthen your teeth:
– Fluoride is present in many public water supplies to ensure that individuals are receiving levels of fluoride that help protect their teeth.
– Fluoride is helpful for your oral health care because it can help fight cavities and protect your tooth enamel.
– Fluoride can be found in alternative cleaning utensils, including toothpaste and mouthwash.
– Fluoride has been shown to be beneficial for both children and adults.
– Fluoride can help strengthen your tooth enamel and make it more resistant to dental erosion.
– Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that is often found in large bodies of water.
– When you visit our dentist, ask about a professional fluoride application.
If you have further questions or want a fluoride treatment in Morton Grove, Illinois, please call us today at 847-268-4998 to make an appointment. Our dental team is prepared to assist you with your questions and help improve the health of your smile in any way we can.