Have you heard that there is a dental restoration procedure that can conceal the fronts of your teeth and allow you to present the world with the smile of your dreams? It is possible with the help of tooth restoration treatment known as dental veneers.
Focus your oral health care on dental veneers. Save your smile with dental veneers and these important facts:
– Although a small amount of tooth enamel must be extracted to place a dental veneer, it is less than the amount needed to place a dental crown.
– Dental veneers are successful for over a decade.
– They can be used to repair minor misalignment or spacing issues between teeth.
– Dental veneers only use a small amount of material to link to the fronts of teeth, which consists of a strong yet durable shell.
– Dental veneers are spectacular choices for covering teeth with damages that can leave a tooth vulnerable to further harm.
– Dental veneers are attached directly to the fronts of teeth for a durable hold that will not shift or move.
No matter the needs you require from your smile, our team at Ifantis Dental Care can help. Dr. John Ifantis and our team can give you a comprehensive oral examination to determine which dental veneers procedure is best for you and your oral health care needs. To schedule a visit to our dentist office in Morton Grove, Illinois, call us at (847) 268.4998. Our dentists look forward to crafting you the smile of your dreams!